Re: F key mapping and added X session

Tim wrote:
Tim:
For curisosity's sake, do you use RHGB? And if you do, but boot up
without it for a change, does this still happen? I notice that RHGB
starts up on a different terminal screen than you get from ALT F7.
Perhaps it hasn't fully let go.

Barry Yu:
What is RHGB?

"Red Hat Graphical Booter" discoverable by all the usual tricks "rpm
-q", google, etc.  It's the thing that tarts up the bootup screens, so
you don't see the text of all the daemons starting up, but a progress
bar on a pretty picture.

Reminds me of a yacht I saw at HMAS Creswell. Was called Woftam II.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait