Example of get nVidia

Aldo Foot lunixer at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 17:38:24 UTC 2008

On Jan 23, 2008 8:08 PM, David Boles <dgboles at gmail.com> wrote:

> Brian Mury wrote:
> | On Wed, 2008-01-23 at 16:18 -0800, Lonni J Friedman wrote:
> |> That's a feechur of Outlook.  It doesn't know how to quote emails.
> |
> | He isn't using Outlook. He is using gmail and posting from the gmail web
> | interface.
>

> Which defaults to using 'rich text'.
>

> - --
>

> ~  David

As noted, I'm using Gmail and as I'm typing this reply I can see "<< Plain
Text"
on the upper left corner just below the tool bar to manipulate text
attributes.

Moreover, in the Gmail Accounts Settings, there is the "Outgoing message
encoding"
For which I have selected (default) "Use default text encoding for outgoing
messages"

So, I don't believe I'm posting in both html and text.

I use Thunderbird on another system and when I send and email I'm
asked whether I want to send the email as html, text or both and I always
select text unless there is something in the message that requires html.

So, I'm still not following what's going on. If there's something I'm doing
wrong, please let me know.

~af