Re: Example of get nVidia

On Jan 24, 2008 9:38 AM, Aldo Foot <lunixer gmail com> wrote:

On Jan 23, 2008 8:08 PM, David Boles <dgboles gmail com> wrote:

Brian Mury wrote:
| On Wed, 2008-01-23 at 16:18 -0800, Lonni J Friedman wrote:
|> That's a feechur of Outlook.  It doesn't know how to quote emails.
|
| He isn't using Outlook. He is using gmail and posting from the gmail web
| interface.

Which defaults to using 'rich text'.

- --

~  David

As noted, I'm using Gmail and as I'm typing this reply I can see "<< Plain Text"
on the upper left corner just below the tool bar to manipulate text attributes.

Moreover, in the Gmail Accounts Settings, there is the "Outgoing message encoding"
For which I have selected (default) "Use default text encoding for outgoing messages"

So, I don't believe I'm posting in both html and text.

I use Thunderbird on another system and when I send and email I'm
asked whether I want to send the email as html, text or both and I always
select text unless there is something in the message that requires html.

So, I'm still not following what's going on. If there's something I'm doing
wrong, please let me know.

~af

Clarification: the default email format in my  Gmail  is  "Rich  Text" and I
can change it  to plain text by clicking on the  "<<Plain Text"  link.

~af