Re: Volume control does not work.

Aaron Konstam wrote:
On Thu, 2008-01-24 at 11:29 -0600, Mikkel L. Ellertson wrote:
Aaron Konstam wrote:
When I install volume control on a panel it appears with a red x next to
it and when I click on it I get an error message that No Volume control
gstreamer plugins and/or devices installed.

What does that mean. The gstreamer plugins seem to be installed. Which one might not be installed? This is f8 but I have disabled
pulseaudio.

Does File --> Change Device and picking your audio hardware instead of the default pluseaudio help?

Mikkel
I am confused. What does File--> Change Device
mean? Is that an item in a menu?

From the mixer panel. (gnome-volume-control)

Mikkel