Re: Inability to access audio CD

Aaron Konstam wrote:
On Thu, 2008-01-24 at 23:42 +0900, John Summerfield wrote:
Aaron Konstam wrote:
I asked this before but I did not see the queswtion posasted not the
answer.
When I set up gnome-cd for example to palsy an audio CD the program
tries to get the audio from /dev/sr0 where the CD is. This has worked in
other Linux versions on the same machine but now I get messages that the
program cannot find any audio data to play.

What could be wrong?
try amarok.

--
I might that to see what happens. But meanwhile grip worked. It is
crazy.

It clarifies the matter, which is what I intended. Now you know your CD is good and that your drive can read it. That's probably enough to report a bug.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait