Re: OT: unathorized network user.

Bazooka Joe wrote:
ahh, all true. But if we all ran open wireless networks then the cops
would know that this could be an open network and would handle it
differently.  Right now they assume one ip one person because people
like you keep it that way.

until the lawmakers introduce "owner onus applies" law.

That would certainly set the cat amongst the pigeons, but I'd find it hard to say it's unfair.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait