Another F8 Bluetooth question

I have F8 installed.  I have every obex and bluetooth package I can find.

I can bind either of my cell phones to my laptop. (Initiated from the phone.) I can send files to the phone, but I cannot receive files on the laptop from either phone.

This used to work in F7 and older. Any ideas what I could be doing wrong or is this a known problem?

--
Truth is stranger than fiction because fiction has to make sense.