Re: OT: unathorized network user.

Jimmy Bradley wrote:
     Not to mention the fact that I had Ethernet cable installed, and so
now I don't need the wireless feature here at my apartment. I had posted
that on the list thinking it would end there. Don't get me wrong, I
appreciate all the advice, but it's all kind of mute now.

ITYM 'moot'.  Unless the shouting has also stopped.

--
imalone