Re: thunderbird -> full headers

On Jan 25, 2008 11:06 AM, Bjorge Solli <bjorge solli priv no> wrote:
> Mark Haney wrote:
> > Bjorge Solli wrote:
> >> 1. is there a shortcut to enable/disable full headers?
> >> 2. the headers go beyond my screen resolution, how can I see them
> >> all/scroll?
> >>
> >> Regards
> >> Bjørge Solli
> >>

> > CTRL+U?
>
> Thanks! This is what I wanted:-)
>

> --

I've found printing an email in Thunderbird to be a pain as well
because I end up with a full page of headers when the message was sent
to many people.  That was the case until I found an extension that
lets you truncate the size of the header (along with other features).
I've found this extension extremely useful.  You can get it at:
https://nic-nac-project.de/~kaosmos/printingtools-en.html

He has other extensions as well but the one above relates to printing
hence why I threw it out.

Jacques B.