Re: thunderbird -> full headers

Bjorge Solli wrote:
1. is there a shortcut to enable/disable full headers?
2. the headers go beyond my screen resolution, how can I see them all/scroll?

Regards
Bjørge Solli

for keyboard folks it's <CTRL-U>    or View->Message Source

or View->Headers->All  and View->Headers->Normal

for mousers... add a button

CTRL-U gives you the best and quickest view of the full message, including the headers.
--
Steve Lindemann                         __
Network Administrator                  //\\  ASCII Ribbon Campaign