Re: Show Details on Startup

Frank Cox wrote:
On Fri, 25 Jan 2008 14:20:13 -0500
Greg Sieranski <greg sieranski quoininc com> wrote:

Is there a way to have the "show details" always expanded on startup instead of having to click it open with my mouse?

Remove "rhgb" from the appropriate line in /boot/grub/grub.conf

I do this anyway - because I've had cases where a xorg update results in a broken video driver results in rhgb breaking.

To me it is an un-necessary SPF.

I'd rather have the system come up and fail to start X11 when it tries to start gdm.