Re: CD and DVD ISO images

Arthur Pemberton wrote:

I forgot to mention that some literate people are too stupid to use
Jigdo as is. Some think it is Linux only, in spite of having access to
Google

You are confusing literacy with technical knowledge. People who are non-technical are not stupid. They are merely non-technical. I know many very bright people who are not very well versed with computers.

Rahul