Flash card reader not working after upgrade F7 -> F8

Hi, after upgrading via yum from F7 to F8 my flash card stopped working.
I don't see /dev/sd[c-f] at startup and nothing after plugging in SD
card :( The led turns green after plugging so the reader itself seems to
work.

Thanks for any suggestions!

Przemek
--
AIKIDO TANREN DOJO  -   Poland - Warsaw - Mokotow - Ursynow - Natolin
info:  http://tanren.pl/   phone:+48501516666   mailto:dojo tanren pl