GRUB

I looked at what Google has for grub and of course the info grub and the best for a person not an expert, is an article in the Linux book for year 2001 where they talk about using floppy disks. All that I read uses language that is hard for someone to understand and never do any of the writing show applications of grub in use.

Has anyone seen a paper that is down to earth and uses examples to show grub use with Linux and Fedora?

Karl

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User