ATI TV Wonder™ 550 PCI -- drivers or whatever ??

Hi;

I got an ATI TV Wonder™ 550 PCI card for Christmas two years ago.  It
has just recently been listed in hwdata but now I need to get it running
in Linux (it works fine in WindowsXP).

AMD/ATI does not seem to have drivers for it.  Does anyone have any
suggestions on how to get this TV tuner working with either TVTime or
MythTV?

I have googled and seem to be finding other people's misery from over a
year ago.  Nothing current.

--
Regards Bill