[F8] Does eclipse work for you?

Steve Strong strong at crwash.org
Sat Jan 26 22:09:42 UTC 2008

me too.  here's what i did:
      * i did NOT install fedora's versions of java and eclipse
      * i installed sun's java jdk 1.6.3 and eclipse's Europa
      * i changed my anacron job to exclude java and eclipse from being
        updated with yum
      * i used alternatives to make sun's java and javac versions the
        "current best version"

and it seems to work.  good luck.  this is a mess that fedora could have
prevented (IMYO)
steve