Re: GRUB

Odd thing. I stopped grub from booting normally and tried to use the a and e and c key and none work. In earlier days you hit c and the grub page changes to a bash grub and you can enter some manual things.

Well on mine on this F7 and F8 computer I can't do that any more. I will look at man grub but this must be a new change since the splash screen tells you to hit c for a plain grub screen.

Karl

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User