Re: Ubuntu

Karl Larsen wrote:
Martin Marques wrote:
Karl Larsen escribió:
I have tried to load this software as another to keep an eye on, but when I do load it it takes over Grub! I didn't see any way to stop it from doing this. Has anyone else had success? If so let me know what to do.

You should ask in an Ubuntu list.

   I don't belong to any.

Karl

Not sure what your reply is about, but Martin is right. Ubuntu questions go into the Ubuntu mailing list.