Re: Maintaining a local yum repository

Todd Zullinger escribió:
Martin Marques wrote:
Is there something that will just do proxy with cache and not mirror
sync?  I mean, just download what you're installing or updating to
get cached in disk, not the whole repo.

Something like a proxy. :-D

InstantMirror is intended to do this AFAIK.  It was mentioned a few
times earlier in this thread. :)

Sorry, I'm in vacation mode for another week. :-P

I was reading in the -devel list some problems with InstantMirror. Didn't get to deep on it.

Another method (also mentioned) is to nfs share your /var/cache/yum
dir.

IMHO, this is a crappy solution.