Re: Reducing the Size of Startup text

Cameron Simpson escribió:
On 27Jan2008 19:28, Greg Sieranski <greg sieranski quoininc com> wrote:
Currently on my Thinkpad t60p when I start up my laptop the system messages font is to large and runs off the screen. I know there is a way to add an attribute to the grub.conf file to reduce the size but I forget what the options are. Can someone tell me how to reduce the font size or point me in the direction of some info for this issue?

I have "vga=834" added to my kernel line on my T42p. I have a 1400x1050
pixel screen.

Is there a place where one can get what vga=xxx means in horizontal by vertical pixel definition?