Re: Finding minimized GNOME windows on a VNC desktop

Colin Paul Adams wrote:
I have configured a vncserver to use my normal GNOME desktop.
Using which method ?

But the bottom panel is empty, and I can't find minimized windows, nor
switch between virtual desktop panes.

As a result, if I minimize a window, it is gone forever.
Are you logged in to the GUI twice eg locally and through VNC ? Previously, that did not work very well, with certain applets having trouble starting and the launchers stopping working. It might still be the case.

DaveT.