Re: Best VPN solution

2008/1/28  <arunbkn aol in>:
> Can any body suggest me the best VPN solution available on fedora
> (preferably 8). I would like to setup a VPN server at my end, such that
> users (windows ) at remote places can access our server securly. And can
> protact from web attacks.

As already suggested, I would certainly take a look at OpenVPN [1] to
see if it meets your needs.  From my experience it worked well with
Windows boxes and will also work for cases where you want site to site
VPNs.  The flexibility and reliability you get outweighed the factor
of needing to install software on the Windows client.

--Jeffrey

[1] http://openvpn.net/