Re: Minimal install media

Troy Bull wrote:
Greetings

I am wondering if there is a minimal install media?  All I want is the
core OS, and apache and subversion.  When I built my "server" from the
live CD I got tons of extra stuff.  I dont need X, Open Office,
Firefox, basically anything except for apache, subversion, php and
dependencies.

Thanks
troy

I just built one of these using Revisor.  It was quite simple.

	-- Chris