Re: Wire less LAN

i need wireless lan configuration.

I'm sorry. You are a "Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert" a "CCNP Certification" and you are a "Linux Expert"...and you simply state that you "need a wireless lan configuration"?

Is it possible to be any *less* specific?

Maybe another PhD on this list will be more helpful. :-)

Best Regards,
Rambod Kamaei (PhD)
CCIE, CCNP, Linux Expert.
Tel:   +98 21 22643500 to 9
Cell: +98 912 2185672

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51733/*http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ >

--
Lost interest?  It's so bad I've lost apathy.