Code name for Fedora 9

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 06:11:59 UTC 2008

On Mon, 2008-01-28 at 17:58 -0800, Konstantin Svist wrote:
> Craig White wrote:

> >> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrogen_sulfide <- H2S is the reason why
> >> rotten eggs smell the way they do. The odor of H2S is often mistakenly
> >> attributed to elemental sulfur.
> >>
> > -----
> > Yeah but Lamar already brought that up... sulphur != hydrogen sulphide
> > and then suggested a deeper pun that required history buff status which
> > obviously escapes me.
> >
> > Craig
> >

> Oh yeah, I completely missed that

Isn't Hell supposed to be filled with the odor of hydrogen sulphide?
<inane cackles> Gee! I can't wait to install this one.

Dependency Hell takes on a new meaning now that we have Smell-O-Rama. Do
we have new modules in upcoming kernels like fart.ko? If I hit tab to
complete a command line will I get a <BLAT!> and a puff of yellow smoke
that stinks? If yum fails to complete? I hazard to guess the result, but
I bet it'll be a doozy.

<POOT! POOT!>

This is only a test. Ric

http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/oar