New FC7 install kdm problem on logout

Gary Stainburn gary.stainburn at ringways.co.uk
Tue Jan 29 14:43:21 UTC 2008

On Tuesday 29 January 2008 11:21, Tim wrote:
> On Tue, 2008-01-29 at 10:31 +0000, Gary Stainburn wrote:
> > I've re-run system-config-display a new times, and it detects the
> > display adaptor and LCD screen correctly
>
> Did you try:  system-config-display --reconfig

Hi Tim

I've tried this and it makes no difference. The PC acts as before.

I've found that if I don't log out, but instead from a text console

init 3 ; sleep 10 ; init 5

then the PC behaves.  The problem only seems to occur when I choose to log out
of an X session or if I run system-config-display.

Gary
--
Gary Stainburn