Re: journal commit i/o errors

Alan Cox wrote:
Probably yes. It will at least give a good idea of the problem. Without
that its guesswork.

Ok, I've rebooted to the latest F8 kernel. When it happens again I'll post any more information I can get out of it.

--
Mike Iglesias                          Email:       iglesias uci edu
University of California, Irvine       phone:       949-824-6926