Good bye

Neil Cherry ncherry at linuxha.com
Wed Jan 30 18:34:10 UTC 2008

Karl Larsen wrote:
>    I did a temporary setup of Ubuntu and started playing with it. I
> signed up for their technical list and have talked with some very smart
> people.

The nice thing about Ubuntu is that you don't need to know a lot to
use it. The problem with Ubuntu is that nothing is in the 'standard'
places so you can fix things.

>    These guys are not IT people for a company, they are Ubuntu users. We
> get along just fine. I think the entire Fedora setup is bad. You must
> like to fix your operating system to fit in. Change is the name of the
> game.

Well now I get to ignore Karl on that list instead of this one.

I actually wish Karl the best of luck.

>    Well Ubuntu has arrived. It works in ways Fedora will never
> understand. Good Bye.

... Dispatch tech replace user!

The problem with the ignorant is that they never know any better.

Linux Home Automation         Neil Cherry       ncherry at linuxha.com