Re: What is going on with Eclipse, and PUP?

Mark C. Allman wrote:
Yea, a bug report can be filed, but the root question still is: do the
Eclipse packages install a working app?  Does anyone have it working?

Of course. I think Dan's on the road to fixing his issues. He had lots of RPMs that were missing files. When he fixes that, I have no doubt it'll work.

Andrew