Re: Good bye

--- Arthur Pemberton <pemboa gmail com> wrote:

> On Jan 30, 2008 7:26 PM, Antonio Olivares
> <olivares14031 yahoo com> wrote:
> >
> > --- Res <res ausics net> wrote:
> > >
> > > A large part of the reason for EOL'ing all
> fedora is
> > > the bullshit politics,
> > >
> > I am with you here!  :)
What I agree with him is the politics, not the EOL'ing
of all Fedora.  He could run Rawhide and it will never
be EOL'd so he is wrong in that regard.  The basic
Fedora/stable versions are the ones that are EOL'd.

> Res and Karl are the only two people in the whole of
> Fedora land who
> have worked there way onto my blocklist
>
> --
> Fedora 7 : sipping some of that moonshine
> ( www.pembo13.com )
>
> --

Res has been quiet for a long time, last I saw a
thread reply from him was with the selinux threads
where he shared his thoughts with the list.  As for
Karl he has been around and well known on the list for
good:) or for bad:(.

I am pretty sure that problems will be encountered
with whichever linux distro he chooses and since he
chose Ubuntu, he will find out soon enough whether the
Ubuntuans will tolerate his messages or not.

Sorry for speaking my mind as well.  Not everything is
perfect and we all have our differences.

Regards,

Antonio

Looking for last minute shopping deals?