F8 Evolution and dropped reply-to style

It seems that the current Evolution (2.12.3) shipped by Fedora 8 _forces_
one to top post (ie. write the response above the quoted message).

There are only four different ways to configure the reply style:
0 Quote original message (puts a newline and prompt on top of the message,
paste-relevant-part behaves identically)
1 Do not quote original message (err.. how do I then comment on specific
  issues? The paste-relevant-part does not work)
2 Attach original message (ditto)
3 Inline original (Outlook style) (see 0, and does not quote)

Can I please have the proper way, which was already implemented in earlier
versions, returned to this otherwise good software.

Thanks,

Poltsi