Where's ext2online?

I'm adding a 500GB drive to my (Fedora 8) desktop and want to extend
the root file system (journaled ext3) to use the new drive.

I've been reading all the FAQs and HOWTOs, and they mention the
program ext2online for the final step in the process. But I can't find
it anywhere. Is there a package that needs installing?

TIA!

Kirk