Re: Good bye

Ian Malone wrote:

I'd like to see something resembling truth-in-advertising on the
project site about
[...]

"Fedora is a Linux-based operating system that showcases the latest in
free and open source software."

I know enough about software development to know what that means, but I wouldn't expect an average potential new user to interpret that as "we'll ship a lot of broken stuff and pretend it's a feature". And there is nothing about the hostility to outside software.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell gmail com