Re: Brodcom 43 Failing of FC8

Mike -- EMAIL IGNORED escribió:
I installed FC8 on my dual boot laptop, and ran "yum update".
when I try to activate Broadcom 43 my wifi, I get:

   SIOCSIFFLAGS: No such file or directory

   Determining IP information for wlan0...SIOCSIFFLAGS: No
   such file or directory
   SIOCSIFFLAGS: No such file or directory

Note lspci:
02:00.0 Network controller: Broadcom Corporation Dell Wireless 1390 WLAN Mini-PCI Card (rev 01)

Any suggestions?

Check dmesg. There must be more info there (especially when b43 is loaded).