Good bye - So long and thanks for all the fish.

Randy Ramsdell rramsdell at livedatagroup.com
Thu Jan 31 22:22:55 UTC 2008

Rick Stevens wrote:
> On Thu, 2008-01-31 at 16:44 -0500, Randy Ramsdell wrote:
>
>> Terry Polzin wrote:

>>> Have you got your towel?
>>>

>> NICE! I can't get help with the problem that  FC6,7,8 has with an ASUS
>> board, but this stupid thread gets 200 posts. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL NICE LIST!
>>

> I, for one, don't recall seeing your post on ASUS mobos.  Perhaps I
> missed it.
>
> While I haven't futzed with F6, 7 or 8 on Asus in a while, I'll try to
> help.  What specifically is going wrong?  And try to be as specific as
> you can...there's a lot of Asus variants out there.

> - Rick Stevens, Principal Engineer             rstevens at internap.com -
> - CDN Systems, Internap, Inc.                http://www.internap.com -
> -     If Bill Gates got a dime for every time Windows crashes...     -
> -              ...oh, wait.  He does.  THAT explains it!             -

Hey thanks.

I gave up on this issue after the 3rd new release wouldn't install and
just use the xp disk for now . Actually, I filed the bug report that was
fixed in FC5, but new release fscked this up. I posted questions after
the 7,8 release I think. So my post is just a rant because I was not
happy about having to stop using FC and then not getting much help here.

Thank you anyway