Re: Good bye - So long and thanks for all the fish.

While I haven't futzed with F6, 7 or 8 on Asus in a while, I'll try to
help.  What specifically is going wrong?  And try to be as specific as
you can...there's a lot of Asus variants out there.

Can I suggest I new thread. This one is perverse enough as it is...