why all are thinking in that way only?

g geleem at bellsouth.net
Tue Jul 1 05:59:20 UTC 2008

Parshwa Murdia wrote:

as i said, my intent was not to offend you, nor was my intent to offend poc,
craig, or any one else on this list. and, if i have done so, i do apologize.

my intent of joining this list was to learn more about linux and fedora.

both poc and craig have helped in my learning and i look forward to learn
more from them and many others on this list and other list that i receive.

when i see a post and i can help, i do try. if there has been a reply to
answer of post, i do not.

there is far too much degrading of others on this list, as on others.

--

tc,hago.

.