Networkmanager seems to ignore WEP code

Luis Orlindo Tedeschi luis.tedeschi at gmail.com
Sat Jul 5 20:16:56 UTC 2008

This is how it goes... Networkmanager was working fine until I did the
first update of the system. From that day on, it seems to me NM ignores
the WEP key and keeps asking for the secrets again and again and again
and does not connect wireless. I already checked the key several times.
NM does find the wireless router (linksys) without problems. Does anyone
know how to reset NM and start over or does any one could shed some
light into this "black box"? Thanks a lot. Luis

--
Luis Orlindo Tedeschi <luis.tedeschi at gmail.com>