That thread - Any hope of KDE 3.5 in F10?

Pete Snider pds100 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 12:09:12 UTC 2008

On Mon, Jul 7, 2008 at 7:34 AM, Anne Wilson <cannewilson at googlemail.com> wrote:
> On Monday 07 July 2008 04:48:15 pds wrote:
>> It's about choice, NOT what is better about KDE4 its more about what
>> is MISSING! If you can't understand that some users work in a specific
>> way or need to work in a specific way then.....
>
> Just what is it you don't understand?  You have a choice.  More than one
> choice, in fact.  Stick with Fedora 8 or change your distro.
>
> The world does not revolve around one person.  Make your choice and let us get
> on with making KDE 4 great.
>
> Anne
>
> --

Anne,  I wasn't going to make any more responses to this thread, but
your response forced one.  I assume you realize that the world (or
KDE) doesn't evolve around either one of us.  Please reread the
message from me dated 'Sun, 06 Jul 2008 22:13:01 -0500'.    I was
adding my voice to the fact that one other person does not think
KDE4.x (current through at least and not limited to KDE 4.0.84) is
better than KDE3.5 with functionality that is missing or incorrect.
Please go and make KDE 4.x as good as (meaning equivalent
functionality) KDE 3.5.