smb not mounting share for specific user (SOLVED)

redhatdude at bellsouth.net redhatdude at bellsouth.net
Mon Jul 7 22:38:28 UTC 2008

From: Craig White <craigwhite at azapple.com>

> On Mon, 2008-07-07 at 20:42 +0000, redhatdude at bellsouth.net wrote:

> > From: Craig White <craigwhite at azapple.com>

You're right. I should've gone to samba.org in the first place. I just followed a few HOWTOs I googled.
Do I need to use groups and do the mapping if most of our users are on macs and we're only using samba trying to accomodate two Windows users? The boss and a sales person want access to design files.
Thanks,
EJ