where can I find old fedora disks like V8

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Tue Jul 8 16:56:00 UTC 2008

On Tue, Jul 08, 2008 at 10:54:02 -0500,
  Rance Hall <ranceh at gmail.com> wrote:
> hey gang:
>
> I hate to say it but fedora 9 has beat me. At least so far, its simply
> impossible to get X configured and for my workstation this is a
> requirement.

This should work. Filing bugs to help get it fixed would be nice even if
you can't use Fedora 9 at this time.

> Problem, NONE of the mirrors Ive checked so far have a Fedora 8
> install cd *.iso that I can download and burn, I keep finding dvd
> *.isos but my burner isnt a dvd burner.
>
> what happened to all the Fedora 8 stuff?

You can get live cd's at:
http://redhat.download.fedoraproject.org/pub/fedora/linux/releases/8/Live/i686/

I don't remember if you can install off the F8 Live CDs (this might be new
to F9), but you should be at least able to test if your display works
with F8.