Please, please please!

Mikkel L. Ellertson mikkel at infinity-ltd.com
Tue Jul 8 17:29:49 UTC 2008

g wrote:

> Anne Wilson wrote:
>> Start snipping out unnecessary quotes.  12.6KB for a 2-line response
>> is not funny.
>
> you talking about your own or someone else? ;o)
>
> what ever. it must have gotten to you.
>
> you are not letting any one else in on what you are talking about.

A lot of us know what she is talking about. There are getting to be
more and more posts where the entire thread is quoted in the
message, just to add a line or two to it, instead of trimming it
down to the points they are replying too. I have seen messages where
there are even several copies of the messages the list server puts
at the end of the messages. Not to mention the signatures of
everyone that has posted to the thread...

Mikkel