Please, please please!

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Tue Jul 8 22:01:00 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-07-08 at 18:28 +0000, g wrote:
> complaining about it is not going to do any good.

Yes, it does.  Not 100%, but it changes the behaviour of some people who
didn't know they were doing it badly, and who don't mind fitting in.

For those that won't comply, this is the other solution:

> taking action against it is only thing that will, _rather_, *may*
> work.
>
> solution is simple, do not reply with answers.

I've already told one person if they didn't stop top posting, I wouldn't
respond, and nor would others.  If more did the same, likewise for not
editing, the problem would shrink.

--
(This computer runs FC7, my others run FC4, FC5 & FC6, all using Gnome
 in case that's important to the thread.)

I read messages from the public lists.