Wine 1 and Office 2003?

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Thu Jul 10 23:02:10 UTC 2008

On Thu, 2008-07-10 at 16:40 +0000, Mike wrote:
> If mathematical symbols are used then certain symbols are displayed
> incorrectly when viewed on the other system.

Is that data exchange compatibility problems (hard to work around), or
just different fonts and text encodings between the two systems (user
choices)?

--
(This computer runs FC7, my others run FC4, FC5 & FC6, all using Gnome
 in case that's important to the thread.)

I read messages from the public lists.