Installer and disk druid

Bruno Costacurta pubmb.bco at pt.lu
Sat Jul 12 20:09:40 UTC 2008

Hello,

my PC has three disks.
Two of them where previously configured as RAID1+LVM but this configuration
was removed since : using fdisk I created other partitions and already
installed other distros like Debian and Gentoo (via a single /boot partition
shared by all distros via GRUB loader).

-- my problem :
I'm trying to install Fedora-9 on a specific partition but the Fedora
installer (and disk druid) continues to see previous RAID1+LVM and not the
specific disks !?!

-- my questions :
Where does Fedora grab its partition tables ?
How to modify / correct partitions if fdisk is not enough for Fedora ?

Thanks,
Bruno