Yum plugins...

Dan Thurman dant at cdkkt.com
Tue Jul 15 00:15:10 UTC 2008

It seems that I have a lot of Yum plugins, so I need to
ask if these plugins are needed or if any of these should
be removed?  If so, how do I remove them?

Loaded plugins: aliases, allowdowngrade, changelog, downloadonly,
fastestmirror,
              : fedorakmod, filter-data, kernel-module, keys, list-data,
merge-
              : conf, presto, priorities, protect-packages, protectbase,
              : refresh-packagekit, refresh-updatesd, security, tmprepo,
              : tsflags, upgrade-helper, verify, versionlock