Current Respin for F9, or how to build updated F9 live dvd on an F7 system?

g geleem at bellsouth.net
Fri Jul 18 09:35:17 UTC 2008

Paul Johnson wrote:
> Please be more explicit.  What are you referring to exactly?  I said

passing along 'respin' url's that you could check if you have not
already.

many who post on this and other tech list do not bother to mention
where all they have looked, and you posted only one.

i do not recall which one, or link from, as under 'q&a' or 'faq', that i
did see info.

i also recall that sites have a 'search', which you could try.

if it is too much for you to check sites or there was nothing to jump
out and say 'here i am', my apologies for straining you eyes.

one thing i know for sure from your post where you stated;

++++
livecd-creator \
--config=/usr/share/livecd-tools/livecd-fedora-desktop.ks \
--fslabel=Fedora-7-LiveCD-1-foo

does not produce an F9 dvd.
++++

using '--fslabel=Fedora-7-LiveCD-1-foo' most definitely will not
produce an f9.

which tends to indicate that you have some lack in understanding of
what you are trying to.

among sites that i sent, there are instructions.

also, 'tnwesttex' post may well be what you are wanting.

my apologies for bothering you.

go luck with your venture...

--

tc,hago.