Older Fedora updates

Steve Underwood steveu at coppice.org
Sat Jul 19 06:56:34 UTC 2008

Hi all,

The latest FC9 kernel headers update for i386 machines
(2.6.25.10-86.fc9.i686) is broken - the header files seem completely
scrambled, and nothing will compile on this machine any more. That's
annoying, but stuff like this happens from time to time. What is really
bothering me is I can't find the previous RPM to restore it. It seems
all the mirrors are aggressively deleting anything but the latest
revision, which might have something to do with their size and
frequency. :-)

Is there some replace I can go to under circumstances like these, and
find a complete set of all the released updates?

Steve