What is the point of the NM keyring?

Patrick O'Callaghan pocallaghan at gmail.com
Sun Jul 20 15:09:01 UTC 2008

On Sun, 2008-07-20 at 11:16 -0300, Marcelo Magno T. Sales wrote:

> The purpose of wallets and keyrings is to make your life easier by
> having to remember just one password, the one that opens your wallet.
> All the others can be securely stored in the wallet. However, if you
> loose the wallet's password, then you loose all passwords stored in
> it.

(Sending this off-list).

Marcelo, the word you want here is "lose" (to misplace something). Note
that there is a different verb "to loose" (more usually "loosen") which
means to untie or free something. I know it's confusing.

Another one that confuses people is "choose" (present tense) versus
"chose" (past tense). English is not logical :-)

Cheers

poc