FC8: Using Sqlite3 in OpenOffice, with or without ODBC

M. Fioretti mfioretti at nexaima.net
Tue Jul 22 17:55:01 UTC 2008

On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 13:04:32 PM -0400, Todd Denniston wrote:

> Do you not have another F8 box around some where?

no, I haven't, that's the whole problem. I know how to compile from
source and how to build RPMs, it's just that in _this_ specific moment
I only have one linux box available period, and cannot mess with it
(as in "installing dev packages and compiling, even in a virtualized
box")

In the medium/long term, I'll just manage somehow to solve this
problem, so the issue is closed for me now. Thanks again, though!

As a general closing note, I must say I'm surprised that there is no
more pre-packaged support in Fedora for such a popular database.

				Ciao,
						Marco
software is used *around* you:            http://digifreedom.net/node/84